Let it Go
Losing Could be #Winning "Let it Go" Well, I feel lame. I think i killed my chances at Texas Children's, Honestly the hospital was so big that i was kind of intimidated. maybe i let my fear show, maybe i don't get the Job because i was too nervous, or because i talked too much, or maybe God surprises me and i get it regardless of how nervous i was, because HE is strong enough to do that. if i don't get it honestly I'm okay with it. I just want something. at this point I'm applying for jobs in New York. Places i have never even been on vacation i am trying to work at and live for who knows how long. It is scary but also really exciting. I am excited to see what God does with all of this... I am depending on Him alone for a Job because i know that no one is going to look at me, just barely out of internship, and say "yep she is the most qualified her for sure." no ha it will be more like, "uh..she has no expe...

"So patient. So constant. So loving and so true. So wonderful in all You do. . . You see me. You hear me. You know my every move. You long for me to sing to You. I know that You are for me! I know that You are for me! I know that You will never forsake me in my weakness! And I know that You have come now, even if to write upon my heart, to remind me Who You are!" ~K. Jobe
ReplyDeleteThe truth of His undying love for me that is captured in this song got me through my darkest, longest years waiting. . . . He is God. He is for you! He loves you! (And I love you, too!)