Unemployment...Youre no fun..

So this is unemployment....i gotta tell you i thought it would be a lot more fun. I am doing some fun things but honestly most of it is wondering when i will get a job. I have applied for so many jobs. From New York to California trusting that God has someplace really good in mind and that all it will take is for me to trust and apply everywhere i can find. Who knows maybe he is preparing the heart of a man for me in one of these places. Maybe not. How will i know unless i apply everywhere i can?! So i applied every place that i could, and a crazy thing happened....

Im training for a marathon guys. Like a full "you're crazy" 26.22 stinking miles of pain Marathon. and i can't wait! Little Rock, Arkansas March 2, 2014 Im coming for you. I may start at 6am and not finish tip 1pm but I'm doing it! Honestly i couldn't be more excited. We talk about challenges and things we wouldn't be able to do without the Strength of Christ but running is really one of those things. Our bodies are not pushed to those limits on a regular basis and if we pushed a horse to do that it would croak. So I was supposed to run 8 miles for a little training run yesterday. I wasnt feeling it....at all... So after three miles I went home......

I was talking to my mom and my phone rang. the number was Houston Texas. My first thought was that my sister was calling from the hospital that she is working at because her phone wasn't working and she wanted me to fix it...and then i realized, I applied for a Job in Houston! Guys hospitals only call you if they want to interview you! EEEEK! So tomorrow at 1:00PM I, Lindsey Richardson, Have a phone interview with Texas Children's Hospital in Houston Texas....

Saturday i have a 22 mile run in Shreveport. So as i run down Youree Drive and around Rhino Coffee House, where i sit now and type this long overdue blog post, please don't hit me with your car. Also don't assume that i am miserable. I may be miserable but I don't want you to honk at me or make jokes about how i should be running faster. Im slow but i run for hours at a time.

Chill yo.

So. Praise God for potential Job opportunities. And Praise Him for Bodies that work and can run for hours on hours and not fall apart!

~Linds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let it Go

What happened? You Good?

Different life