Top o' the Wednesday to ya!
I've been in a funk lately. All i do anymore is study, however, I'm done with my test. Took it monday and i wish i could add somewhere in this blog that i passed...but i won't know whether or not i passed until the end of may. WHAT? yeah the end of may. They want to figure out the "minimally competent passing score" or something. Anyway, So now i am applying for all kinds of odd jobs to try to take up the next ten weeks.
I was driving back and forth from conway ar the past few days and i started thinking. I think i am in a weird place where i legitimately feel stuck. I took my test but even though i am moving forward in my journey to my dream career, i feel like a marathoner who keeps passing mile markers but no matter how many i pass i still have 6 more miles. I can see that I'm making "progress" but I'm not getting any closer to my goal. Im running as hard and as fast as i can but i can't seem to get to a place where i have less than 6 miles to go.
So the test was really difficult. I was under the impression that it would be mostly common sense...and it was..other than the fact that the questions were all very poorly worded and many of the questions weren't clear on what i was actually supposed to tell them. I really don't know whether i passed or not... We will see in ten weeks......
I also am at a place where I was getting very discouraged about the fact that i have no potential prospects for marriage either. However, God has revealed to me why that is. He wants me to be completely willing to go literally anywhere. I have no guy in any city that makes me want to move to a specific place. I am excited to go somewhere unfamiliar. In all honesty i was thinking the other day about what it would take to become a CCLS in another country. I don't really know how to do it and i looked at a children's hospital in Dublin Ireland this morning and they don't even have Child Life as a thing...maybe i can bring it to them lol. I really don't know what God is going to do but i can tell you i am really excited about it.
In other news, JOYOUS news, It is very springy lately. this weather is making my heart and my Chacos smile. Friday the High is 75!!! I'm so excited! however monday is looking a little chilly. Who cares it is pretty today! So, since there are apparently no more jobs open anywhere today, I've applied for what i can and now I'm going to go enjoy the sun. Love you all dearly!
BTW i miss my Elsa. And i bought this movie yesterday and watching this part without her made me cry..so apparently i cry now...
-L
I was driving back and forth from conway ar the past few days and i started thinking. I think i am in a weird place where i legitimately feel stuck. I took my test but even though i am moving forward in my journey to my dream career, i feel like a marathoner who keeps passing mile markers but no matter how many i pass i still have 6 more miles. I can see that I'm making "progress" but I'm not getting any closer to my goal. Im running as hard and as fast as i can but i can't seem to get to a place where i have less than 6 miles to go.
So the test was really difficult. I was under the impression that it would be mostly common sense...and it was..other than the fact that the questions were all very poorly worded and many of the questions weren't clear on what i was actually supposed to tell them. I really don't know whether i passed or not... We will see in ten weeks......
I also am at a place where I was getting very discouraged about the fact that i have no potential prospects for marriage either. However, God has revealed to me why that is. He wants me to be completely willing to go literally anywhere. I have no guy in any city that makes me want to move to a specific place. I am excited to go somewhere unfamiliar. In all honesty i was thinking the other day about what it would take to become a CCLS in another country. I don't really know how to do it and i looked at a children's hospital in Dublin Ireland this morning and they don't even have Child Life as a thing...maybe i can bring it to them lol. I really don't know what God is going to do but i can tell you i am really excited about it.
In other news, JOYOUS news, It is very springy lately. this weather is making my heart and my Chacos smile. Friday the High is 75!!! I'm so excited! however monday is looking a little chilly. Who cares it is pretty today! So, since there are apparently no more jobs open anywhere today, I've applied for what i can and now I'm going to go enjoy the sun. Love you all dearly!
BTW i miss my Elsa. And i bought this movie yesterday and watching this part without her made me cry..so apparently i cry now...
Comments
Post a Comment