Child Life Specialist?
Will I EVER get to work?
That is what i am asking myself today, with eyes burning from tears and ears burning from a combination of stress/anxiety/anger/ and fear.
I want to work, more than anything else and there is nothing standing in my way anymore other than a contract marrying me to a company who will allow me to do the only thing i have wanted to do for the last 6 years. be a Child life specialist. I have applied for probably hundreds of jobs by now and have gotten several interviews but no offers. I hate unemployment. I have no desire to ever do this again.
All i want to do is be in the hospital and work with kids and help them to be less afraid of healing. But i can't. I can't because every time i apply i get shut down, I halfway think the enemy is railroading me because i was told that one of my applications was never even seen and now the position has been filled. Filled. By someone else at the hospital where i feel at home. The hospital that feels like the perfect first Job. the hospital where i completed my internship and they don't even want me. It is extremely humbling to have nothing and not even have a way to get into the hospital where you completed internship.
To be interviewed by strangers and then have them meet you face to face to decide you aren't a good fit. Lord, I am ready to work, please send me somewhere. If not pensacola then anywhere please let me work! let something open that is perfect at a hospital that is perfect and please let me work. I don't want to idolize a job but i am just getting desperate.
I don't want to get some random Job in shreveport because that is admitting that ill be here for a while....and i want to leave like, yesterday. I just am ready to have my own life, to stop living off my parents and accruing more debt for them that they don't need. I'm ready to pay off my loans, get a house and be an adult. I am 24 I need to be on my own, i feel like such a loser every day waking up still not paying my own bills and not working an 8-5 career. I don't just want a job what iwant NEED is a career.
I know God provides in His perfect timing, I have been trusting Him in that and taking comfort in that, but it is getting to a point that i can't really wait anymore, I have a degree, i want to use it for more than a wall decoration. I want to pay off my 30,000+ dollars worth of debt.
Sitting on my couch at 11am wearing what i slept in, applying for jobs and blogging is NEVER where i wanted to be and i can not wait to leave this behind.
That is what i am asking myself today, with eyes burning from tears and ears burning from a combination of stress/anxiety/anger/ and fear.
I want to work, more than anything else and there is nothing standing in my way anymore other than a contract marrying me to a company who will allow me to do the only thing i have wanted to do for the last 6 years. be a Child life specialist. I have applied for probably hundreds of jobs by now and have gotten several interviews but no offers. I hate unemployment. I have no desire to ever do this again.
All i want to do is be in the hospital and work with kids and help them to be less afraid of healing. But i can't. I can't because every time i apply i get shut down, I halfway think the enemy is railroading me because i was told that one of my applications was never even seen and now the position has been filled. Filled. By someone else at the hospital where i feel at home. The hospital that feels like the perfect first Job. the hospital where i completed my internship and they don't even want me. It is extremely humbling to have nothing and not even have a way to get into the hospital where you completed internship.
To be interviewed by strangers and then have them meet you face to face to decide you aren't a good fit. Lord, I am ready to work, please send me somewhere. If not pensacola then anywhere please let me work! let something open that is perfect at a hospital that is perfect and please let me work. I don't want to idolize a job but i am just getting desperate.
I don't want to get some random Job in shreveport because that is admitting that ill be here for a while....and i want to leave like, yesterday. I just am ready to have my own life, to stop living off my parents and accruing more debt for them that they don't need. I'm ready to pay off my loans, get a house and be an adult. I am 24 I need to be on my own, i feel like such a loser every day waking up still not paying my own bills and not working an 8-5 career. I don't just want a job what i
I know God provides in His perfect timing, I have been trusting Him in that and taking comfort in that, but it is getting to a point that i can't really wait anymore, I have a degree, i want to use it for more than a wall decoration. I want to pay off my 30,000+ dollars worth of debt.
Sitting on my couch at 11am wearing what i slept in, applying for jobs and blogging is NEVER where i wanted to be and i can not wait to leave this behind.
Comments
Post a Comment